Monday, June 9, 2008

Almost summertime


This is my first blog post. I'm very computer illiterate so I'm very suprised that I made it this far. But, living away from family I guess that it is a good idea to keep everyone updated.

Steve has finally come home from training in Mississippi. We missed him tons. The kids are on summerbreak, but are already bored. I think that I have some work for them to do. Katie has joined the Hannah Montana craze. She also loves animals and any kind of or crafts. Rylan loves soccor. I think that he, and his dad, would play it in their sleep if they could. He also likes Transformers and airplanes. Kylie is a little Rylan. She does whatever he does. She also loves Minnie Mouse. And Joshie is just a little sweetheart. He still has his red hair. I'm completely blown away by that little suprise. I love my family so much. They are the BEST!!!

No comments: