Sunday, June 29, 2008

I didn't finish my post for last week, so I just combined it with this week. We had our first "Gilmore Store". The kids loved it. They didn't earn enough points to get any of the big things, but they still had fun. They actually did a lot better this week so they have a few more points. Last week Our Young Women had girls camp. I didn't stay the whole time though, I was able to sleep in my nice comfy, warm bed. We took the girls up tuesday then went back up for the day on friday. That wednesday our family went to the Sky Sox game. They played Salt Lake! It was funny to see everyone turn and look at us whenever we cheered for the "other" team. Unfortunately Colorado Springs won. This week has gone by pretty quickly. Nothing extremely exciting. Although Steve and I went out last night with NO kids! We went to dinner, it's amazing how nice it is to just sit down and eat and talk. After we went and saw the new Indiana Jones. We got there kinda early which was good because that place filled right up. I was suprised because the movie had been out for a while. It was fun. Today at church the kids were pretty good. This whole "Gilmore Store" and bribing them with points works great! Rylan gave the scripture in Sharing Time. 2 Nephi 12:2. He's so cute! We can't wait to go to Utah on Wednesday. We'll see you soon Mom and Dad!!!!!!!

No comments: